CLIENT INFORMATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be at least 60 years old, limited to no driving, and unable to prepare their own meals
- Meals are $2.50 each, invoiced monthly
- If client calls the MOW office prior to 8:30 am notifying MOW they will be gone that day, they will not be charged
- Meals are delivered Monday thru Friday
- Meals are prepared at BSA and Northwest Texas Hospitals
- Hot nutritious meals consist of a protein, starch, vegetable, dessert, bread, and choice of whole or skim milk, if wanted
- We can grind or puree the meals, if needed, but do not prepare for special diets
- If clients smoke and are on oxygen, we cannot serve them. We also cannot serve clients who have agressive animals. Providing a safe environment for our volunteer drivers is very important.
We make it easy to pay for your meals online.
This is a great option for those out of the area who wish to pay for a loved one's meals.